Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Love Hina volume 11 is the eleventh of fourteen manga volumes that make up the Love Hina manga series. Containing nine chapters, this volume covers the arrival of Kanako Urashima and her temporary ownership of the Hinata House.
Originally serialized in Weekly Shōnen Magazine, these chapters were collected and published in 14 tankōbon volumes by Kodansha. The series was later released again in a partially colored format known as the "Iro Hina version" ("Color Hina version") at an increased price.
The series was licensed for an English language release in North America and the United Kingdom by Tokyopop, which released the 14 volumes between May 7, 2002 and September 16, 2003. The series was also licensed for an English language release in Singapore by Chuang Yi and for regional language releases in France and Québec by Pika Édition, in Spain by Glénat, in Singapore by Chuang Yi, in Brazil by Editora JBC, in Mexico by Grupo Editorial Vid, in Poland by Waneko, in Greece by Compupress, in Germany in German, and in Sweden and Norway by Egmont Manga & Anime.
- HINATA 088. The Gift of a Moment
- HINATA 089. Is That You... Naru?!
- HINATA 090. Hinata House's Last Stand?!
- HINATA 091. And Then There Were None?!
- HINATA 092. A Criminal Correspondence
- HINATA 093. The Secret of the Smile
- HINATA 094. A Love-Love Simulation
- HINATA 095. Trouble on the Hinata Front?!
- HINATA 096. Assault on Fort Hinata
- While leaving to attend to an errand in HINATA 89. Is That You... Naru!?, Naru starts singing Kimi Sae Ireba (If Only You're With Me) in the Tokyopop translation.
- Kaolla's costume in Kanako's advertisement parade in HINATA 91. And Then There Were None?! is Harle from Chrono Cross.
- When promoted to Chief Technician in HINATA 91. And Then There Were None?!, Kaolla dreams of Shiro Sanada from Space Battleship Yamato.
- While racing each other to get possession of Keitaro's letter in HINATA 92. A Criminal Correspondence, Naru accuses Kanako of thinking she is Wonder Woman after flipping herself over the roof of the Hinata House complex.
- As revealed in HINATA 93. The Secret of the Smile!, amongst her collection of wigs to aid in her impersonations, Kanako has a MS-04 Prototype Zaku helmet from the Gundam series.
- Shinobu refers to Jet Li in comparing how weak Kanako's "attack" on the Keitaro Doll was in HINATA 95. Trouble on the Hinata Front?!.
- In Hinata 96: Assault on Fort Hinata, Naru mentions that Kanako had made her watch the movie Chushingura in preparation for their attack.