Love Hina volume 13 is the thirteenth of fourteen manga volumes that make up the Love Hina manga series. Containing nine chapters, this volume covers the revelation of Motoko Aoyama's true feelings for Keitaro and the residents' adventures in the Kingdom of Molmol.
Originally serialized in Weekly Shōnen Magazine, these chapters were collected and published in 14 tankōbon volumes by Kodansha. The series was later released again in a partially colored format known as the "Iro Hina version" ("Color Hina version") at an increased price.
The series was licensed for an English language release in North America and the United Kingdom by Tokyopop, which released the 14 volumes between May 7, 2002 and September 16, 2003. The series was also licensed for an English language release in Singapore by Chuang Yi and for regional language releases in France and Québec by Pika Édition, in Spain by Glénat, in Singapore by Chuang Yi, in Brazil by Editora JBC, in Mexico by Grupo Editorial Vid, in Poland by Waneko, in Greece by Compupress, in Germany in German, and in Sweden and Norway by Egmont Manga & Anime.
- HINATA 106. Kiss Kiss Rhapsody
- HINATA 107. Big Troubles For the Little Ronin Girl
- HINATA 108. The Sword, Exams, and Love...
- HINATA 109. K and N's "Give Me Tokyo U or Give Me Death" Assault!
- HINATA 110. Set a Course For the Kingdom of Molmol
- HINATA 111. God Save Kingtaro!
- HINATA 112. Todai - Honeymoon Capital of the World
- HINATA 113. A Wonderful Coup D'Etat
- HINATA 114. A Happy Todai Wedding
- In HINATA 113. A Wonderful Coup D'Etat, when Keitaro defeats Motoko Aoyama, using the same technique she often deals to him, he compares it to the Lancet ability of Final Fantasy X's Kimahri Ronso.