Love Hina volume 8 is the eighth of fourteen manga volumes that make up the Love Hina manga series. Containing nine chapters, this volume covers the Hinata Residents' adventures on Pararakelse Island.
Originally serialized in Weekly Shōnen Magazine, these chapters were collected and published in 14 tankōbon volumes by Kodansha. The series was later released again in a partially colored format known as the "Iro Hina version" ("Color Hina version") at an increased price.
The series was licensed for an English language release in North America and the United Kingdom by Tokyopop, which released the 14 volumes between May 7, 2002 and September 16, 2003. The series was also licensed for an English language release in Singapore by Chuang Yi and for regional language releases in France and Québec by Pika Édition, in Spain by Glénat, in Singapore by Chuang Yi, in Brazil by Editora JBC, in Mexico by Grupo Editorial Vid, in Poland by Waneko, in Greece by Compupress, in Germany in German, and in Sweden and Norway by Egmont Manga & Anime.
- HINATA 061. Runaway to the Ends of the Earth
- HINATA 062. The Cherry Blossoms Are Blooming... Or Are They?
- HINATA 063. Follow Me to Pararakelse Island
- HINATA 064. Finding Paradise in Pararakelse
- HINATA 065. Go, Shinobu Go!
- HINATA 066. Cherry Blossoms Bloom in the Desert
- HINATA 067. I'd Like to Be Your Friend
- HINATA 068. From Pararakelse With Love (Part 1)
- HINATA 069. From Pararakelse With Love (Part 2)
- In Hinata 68: From Pararakelse with Love (Part 1), upon arriving at the Pararakelse airport, Kaolla spots the plane that would take them to Tokyo and exclaim “Boss, Da plane! Da plane!” This is a parody of the character Tattoo from Fantasy Island.
- At the end of Hinata 69: From Pararakelse with Love (Part 2), the number plate of Seta’s Van is revealed to be “R2D2”, the name of a famous robot from the Star Wars movie franchise.