Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
UQ Holder! is a manga series written and illustrated by Ken Akamatsu. It is a sequel to Akamatsu's previous manga series, Negima! Magister Negi Magi, set over 70 years after the previous work's events.
It was first serialized in Shōnen Magazine in Japan on August 28th, 2013.
- Main article: Love Hina Cameo List
- Evangeline A.K. McDowell, originally a character from Negima! Magister Negi Magi, reappears as a supporting cast member in UQ Holder!.
- Various characters from Class 2-A make a cameo in the opening page of UQ Holder!.
- Negi Springfield's grave marker is shown to be overlooking the town of Touno.
- The Shinmeiryu School of Swordsmanship, originally appearing in Love Hina and reappearing in Negima! Magister Negi Magi, appears once again in UQ Holder!.
- A doll with the appearance of Chachamaru Karakuri can be seen on a shelf in the Touno Middle School's night manager office where Touta and Yukihime live.
- The kanji 悠久 (Yūkyū) is written inside the "UQ" in the title. Yūkyū means "Eternity".